We have got so much fun stuff planned for this fall, including a music video tie-in with the November release, "Merry Ex-mas". Here I am on the set with Santa. Is he the most perfect Santa or what?!
Summer was filled with fun and excitement. (Some of the excitement I could have done with out, but that's life isn't it? A mixture of sweet and sour.) And here is little Sheila enjoying one of the sweet moments: backyard croquet with old college pals on Labor Day weekend.
1. When she's not writing, a writer does eccentric things, like buying a beater sports car and taking it for a spin with a girlfriend (pictured here with me is buddy Susan Wiggs)
2. Sometimes she doesn't get very far before she has a little oopsy moment.
3. Sometimes she looks to her surroundings for inspiration.
4. She plays with writing friends. Shown here: Front row, left to right: Elsa Watson and Susan Wiggs. Back row, left to right: Suzanne Selfors and Anjali Banerjee.
5. On nice days, she commutes to her writing group by boat.(Pictured here, Skipper Wiggs)