I love book signing parties! We always have so much fun. This last Saturday was no exception. We had games, goodies and give-aways and a drawing for a fabulous gift basket. A big thank you to all the friends who came out to join my pal Marie Bostwick and me as we celebrated the release of our latest holiday tales.
After the signing some of us went out to eat and keep the fun going. All in all, my idea of a perfect day!
If you're wishing you could have been part of the fun, here is a copy of the game we played at the party. Take the quiz and see how many Christmas characters you know. I've got the answers posted below the questions, so no peeking ahead. Okay, you ready to tell me who's who? Go!
1. He started out as a stingy man
2. He sees you when you're sleeping (isn't that kind of an ick factor?)
3. His nose turned out to be a plus
4. He played a mean drum
5. He blessed us, everyone
6. She never sees her husband on Christmas Eve
7. He nips at your nose
8. An old silk hat brought him to life
9. He stole Christmas
10. A famous holiday dancer
11. A good king
12. He was the first ghost to haunt Scrooge
Okay, how many do you think you got correct? Let's see. Here are the answers.
4. The Little Drummer Boy
5. Tiny Tim
6. Mrs. Claus
7. Jack Frost
8. Frosty the Snowman
9. The Grinch
10. The Sugarplum Fairy